SPM 2020 Cancellation
MARCH 26, 2020
Our highest priority is the health and well-being of the scientific community in Canada.
Based upon latest regulations in Quebec and Ontario, the Canadian Network of Scientific Platforms (CNSP) executive board has made the decision to postpone the Scientific Platforms Meeting, scheduled to take place June 9-11 at the BMO Education and Conference Centre in Toronto. We will keep you informed as soon as the new dates are determined.
If you have made travel arrangements, you should cancel your plans. Your registration will be honoured and we look forward to welcoming you safely to the re-scheduled SPM in Toronto.
Should you need a refund at this time, please advise us.
Please direct any questions about registration to Lisa Lipowski at CNSP-RCPS@gmail.com.
We wish you and your families health and safety during this challenging time.